Global Vigilance & Terrorist Watchlist
Global Name and Business Screening Solution
Powered by WorldWatch Plus®
Justifacts is happy to announce the newest addition to our background screening solutions: Global Vigilance & Terrorist Watchlist. This powerful, global background screening tool features the most comprehensive and current data for today’s real-time risk screening programs. This international watchlist even offers automated continuous monitoring of searched businesses and individuals. Justifacts made this state-of-the-art background screening service available to clients who recognize themselves as part of a global economy and workforce. Furthermore, our Global Vigilance & Terrorist Watchlist delivers instantly-verifiable results for FCRA-compliant background screening and FCPA-supporting Due Diligence searches.
Why should I add the Global Vigilance & Terrorist Watchlist to my current background screening program?
- Employees live, travel, and conduct business globally, so this is the next logical extension for a thorough background screening.
- Justifacts can verify all results instantly, keeping your FCRA-compliant program moving quickly.
- There is a relatively small investment to give your company global coverage and mitigate international business risks.
What makes Global Vigilance & Terrorist Watchlist the best choice for my program?
The search offers comprehensive coverage for:
- 248 countries
- 1700+ sanction sources
- 1300+ government lists
- Political Exposed Person (PEP) profiles for every country
- Millions of negative media stories
Even more, data is refreshed every 24 hours to ensure your search includes the most accurate and recent information available.
With our Global Vigilance & Terrorist Watchlist, you can rest at ease knowing Justifacts is utilizing the most comprehensive background screening tool on the market.
For more information on how you can get started with Justifacts’ Global Vigilance & Terrorist Watchlist Search, please contact us at (800) 356-6885 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our email list to be alerted of our next blog post: