Unmatched Customer Service
The hiring process is full of challenges and roadblocks. When your department is devoting numerous hours to communicating with applicants, conducting interviews, orienting new hires, and reviewing your current staff, there is no time to spare. Your provider for pre-employment screening must be able to answer your questions and address your concerns in a prompt and efficient manner. Just as no two candidates are exactly alike, and no two open positions are exactly alike, your needs may vary according to the circumstances of a given background check. Accessing a knowledgeable representative that understands your specific problem or question is critical.
Dedicated Account Team
Justifacts provides a dedicated account team structure comprised of individual Account Managers available to talk with you when you have questions or need clarification of information obtained. Your Account Manager will stay in touch and handle all aspects of background investigations to facilitate your search. Our dedicated Account Managers deliver accurate reporting in a timely and efficient manner. Here are some advantages of our unmatched customer service team:
- Your Account Manager is well versed in the details of your company’s needs and objectives.
- Account Managers can be reached by direct phone extensions, email, or Live Chat.
- All Justifacts representatives are located at our office in Murrysville, Pennsylvania, with no customer service outsourced abroad.
Justifacts Digital Support
In addition to standard our customer service, Justifacts Digital Support has a variety of helpful features such as:
- Informative online Knowledgebase – This Knowledgebase is dedicated to answering a variety of common questions such as report retrieval, applicant questions/issues, screening report specifics, and much more.
- Ticketing and problem escalation system – Both clients and Account Managers are able to create Tickets for fast resolutions to their account problems.
- Live Chat support – Has a variety of features such as direct chat responses from your Account Manager, client screen sharing for faster resolutions, satisfaction surveys, and more.
- Direct Justiweb integration – all clients have instant access to these support features when using our online system without the need for a separate login.
- Centralized support hub – One location for all of your support needs!
Timely Response to Customer Service Issues
At Justifacts, it is our policy to address your questions and concerns in a prompt, comprehensive manner. We understand that the last things you want to do when you need assistance are to sit on hold, or to navigate a complicated phone menu. Our dedicated account managers know the intricacies of your needs and can reduce report turnaround time. In the following ways, Justifacts meets our clients’ expectation of receiving a timely response to questions:
- Our clients have access to their dedicated Account Manager’s specific email address, so there are no general inbox questions that get routed to a service representative who is unaware of specific client requests.
- If your Account Manager is on the phone or away from his or her desk when you call, you may always speak with our receptionist or to the Assistant Account Manager.
- If you have any follow-up questions, your Account Manager is happy to continue the email or phone conversation to ensure that any issues are resolved quickly and completely.
Resources Work as a Team
Justifacts is proud of the knowledge and experience of its staff. Each of our departments has built up a wealth of detailed information and an unparalleled level of expertise over our 30 years in business. These departments work in tandem to offer you the highest quality of pre-employment screening available today. Here are some of the specific resources available to you as the client, depending on your questions or needs:
- Our Director of Criminal Records is always available for the Account Manager to consult regarding any specific questions that clients may have pertaining to search results.
- Justifacts has an in-house Adverse Action Manager, who handles all disputes by applicants and who can also advise our clients on complicated situations with disputes.
- Your Sales Manager and your Account Manager are constantly in communication, with the goal of ensuring that we are meeting our clients’ individualized needs.
You may be in the market for a pre-employment screening company for the first time. If so, how important is it to you that the provider you choose is able to orient you to its services, answer your questions, and address your needs and concerns?
Justifacts is the final word in dedication to our clients’ best interests. At Justifacts your priorities become our priorities and we are committed to providing unmatched customer service to each of our clients.
To learn more about how our unmatched customer service: Request InformationLearn more about the hiring process solutions that Justifacts provides:
Efficient Turnaround Time
Stress-Free Provider Switch
Industry Experience and Reputation